Please read all instructions carefully before filling the application form.
▪ Use only a Desktop PC or Laptop to fill out the application form.
▪ Application forms will be available online on Saturday, 2nd February 2019
from 7.00am to 7.00pm only (One day only)
▪ Only children born between 1st October 2014
and 30th Sept 2015
are eligible for admission (both days are inclusive).
▪ Incomplete forms will be rejected.
▪ Please do not use initials, while filling the form.
▪ Acquiring an application form does not guarantee admission in the school. SUBMISSION OF FORMS1)
Submit photo copy of the following documents along with the application form to the school :
i) Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipality/Gram Panchayat. Municipal Birth certificate is mandatory for all.
For Christians : Baptism Certificate and a letter of affiliation of the parish priest
ii) Passport/Aadhar card of parents/electricity bill for residential address proof.
iii) Child's latest passport size photograph.
iv) Income certificate or salary certificate.
v) For Ex students - Xerox copy of SSC mark sheet or L.C. For siblings - School report card.
2. Kindly bring printout of both the Pages 1 and 2 at the time of submission.
3. The application form along with required documents should be submitted on the allotted day.
4. Form should be submitted in the K.G. Section as per the serial no. of the form mentioned STRICTLY according to the Time Table only. Forms will not be accepted under any circumstances after the given date and time.
|Date ||Time ||Forms |
|05-02-2019||2.00pm||Form No 0001 to 0400|
|3.30pm||Form No 0401 to 0800|
|06-02-2019||2.00pm||Form No 0801 to 1200|
|3.30pm||Form No 1201 to 1600|
|07-02-2019||2.00pm||Form No 1601 to 2000|
|3.30pm||Form No 2001 onwards|
5. No special consideration will be given to Siblings and Ex-student's children.
6. The child along with both parents must be present at the time of submission of application form. PLEASE NOTE
1. The seats available are limited. Please do not depend on this school only. You should apply in other schools also to avoid inconvenience.
2. This school does not accept donation in connection with admissions. Beware of unscrupulous intermediaries who, for their personal gain, offer to intervene on your behalf. You could be deprived, both, of admission of your child as well as your hard earned money.
3. In order to tackle the menace of intermediaries taking advantage of gullible parents, any attempt to bring influence will disqualify candidature. Your bringing to the notice of the Principal any information that will help us keep the admission process free from intermediaries, will be treated with utmost confidence and will not jeopardize your child's admission.
4. For various reasons the number of applications that we receive are well in excess of the number of children that we can admit. This, therefore, results in disappoint to all who cannot be accommodate while we do understand your concern as a parent, we trust you will appreciate our constraints in case your child is not admitted. After announcement of the admission (as all seats would be filled up), it would not help to seek an appointment to put forward your case for special consideration. Your co-operation and understanding would be appreciated.